Sunday 2 October 2011

Hidupan UK 2.0

After a long.... long.... summer holiday.





I'M BACK!!!!!


 My Plane VGML = ?
?  =  Vege Meal 
Y? = 九皇爷



Event in Brum this week~

by 

SUPERDRUG




FOC Manicure by Pretty Angmo


If u know me.. u'll know which is my hand




Then went to UNI to enroll myself..

Guess what is this??


Cheng Cheng....


PENDRIVE!!!!


and then....

Room..Sweet..Room


My room got upgraded!!

 WOOooooHHOooooo...!!!


Staying in Hell for 9 months..
Staying in Heaven for only 4 months..
(But please.. God, don fail me any subject, i'm more than willing to share this Heaven with other ppl asap)




The Hell



The Heaven



Hell View



Heaven View


Hell Basin



Heaven Basin



Hell Shower



Heaven Shower




You see!! My hostel 良心发现!!



They scare me lao jio i think.. haha!


Got Mini Bar lagi.. wahhsehhh





Finally.. thx to szeyi for cooking me VEGEMEE



No comments:

Post a Comment