Friday 22 April 2011

My Ai~

First of all.. I would like to teach everyone a new word..

Stye...
 S-T-Y-E
STYE....

repeat~~
...Stye~~

what does that mean??

眼针! 

 "Ohhhhhhhh~~~~" (i know u guys responded like this, right?)

But~ Beware of common mistake!!

Mistake #1 : Style
Nope~!!! is absolutely not stylish to grow that on ur eye.. nope~~!!

Mistake #2 : Sai
After a 3 sec checking.. the nurse told me.. ohh.. this is "sai"~
No way~ sai on my eye..??!! 
well~~ 眼屎is normal~ but this屎damn painful ehh~~
So ppl... is STYE~ not sai!!

This happen due to:
Saying #1 : Adults say : Peep ppl bath / pee (I DidNT, I SWEAR..ohh wait~ does it include myself?)
Saying #2 : Logic Adults say : "re qi"
Saying #3 : A lady says :  not enough sleep
Saying #4 : UK angmor nurse say : infection by eye lashes

Treatment according to :
Saying #1 : Dont bath~ YEs!!!
Saying #2 : Drink more water, but too late i guess
Saying #3 : Sleep
Saying #4 : Use hot compress, meaning use hot water to "fu"on eyes, but, the consequences will be either it disappear w/o bursting or forming a "head" and BOOM..
I guess im on the way to experience 2nd consequence =(

I did ask the nurse, any other treatment or medicine to apply??
ans is no... 
previously, when i was pretty sick n fever, the nurse ask me to drink ribena n take panadol..
now, stye.. ask me use hot water.. 
need so eco friendly or not????~!!!!
They really give me ntg.. not even a vitamin c or whatever...
Truly und what hongkies alwas say : peng ye mou hou ye~!!

BTW,
this is my new style with stye~! yo!!



planting the bom~


NO BOOM NO CURE!!!







2 comments: