Thursday 20 January 2011

Was....

Busying with assignmentss... events... presentation again...

Causing my sleeping time so cacat now~~~
@@

Anyway.. done my events..
nothing much..
a netball tournament.. with fancy dress..
will upload pixx when i got them...
U'll get to see superman play netball..hahah!!!

Oh ya.. is actually an charity event :



















Simply love the charity name~!!

Long time never show our lovely food d...
here comes maple fried mee again





















Got my grade for the another 2 subject which carries 50%
^^V













So.. basically i've pass all the subject for this sem..


But say bye bye for the another two 50%..
1 is exam.. die~!!
1 is assignment.. died, cos i luan luan do...XD!!

Well.. suak d..
now focus on my exam.. 24th JAN!!!!

Then I'll be free...
to organise my home party & paris trip....woohooo!!





SEE YA~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment